Did anyone else see the Today Show this morning? They were talking about how holding hands is good for you! They were saying that holding hands is more intimate than kissing! That kissing is usually sexual, but hand holding is a visible sign to the world that you are in a relationship and are willing to protect that person. Now I remember why I like to hold hands. Have you ever held hands with someone and it was cold and stoic? I have. I can’t stand that feeling. Feels like you are holding a dead person’s hand. And I guess in a way it is death. Death of that relationship, death of the feelings that once lived. So when you hold hands with someone you love, mean it! :-)
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You can certainly tell a lot by how a person holds your hand and can notice the difference if it changes or if the reaction to instigating it changes
OMG. I haven't been able to hold my husband's hand in years, I just hate too.
I miss holding hands with someone who cares about me.
Helooo \
Yes hand holding can be romantic...just another sign loves dead when it stops. Had a HUGE shouting match last night with my wife, lost more respect for each other....Crap crap crap
Ver word piggs
I love holding hands too. Even if it's just sitting on the sofa.
Shame I don't get to do it very often *sob* I really need to sort my life out.
i love holding hands, or just touching someones face. i dont even get the stone cold dead action let alone the nice warm intimate feeling often enough. The other day I asked someone for a hug, so sad. thank god for the cat
Yes, showing public affection means so much.Walking arms around each others waste in the dead of winter. *Sigh* What are we like???? Seems to be all this love out there in blogland and no-one real to give it to!!!!!!
Hmm how to teleport to so many differn't places at once.......
At my old company we hugged all the time. i miss it
Post a Comment