Wow...I just didnt have anything in me today. I am empty. Someone needs to give me a topic to write about, like a class assignment or something. Throw some ideas out there. I am game. Inspire me.
Why are we worried about what people will think of us when we write these blogs? I mean hopefully the people that are reading them dont really know us. At least in my case I hope that. Not that I have devulged any real dark, deep secrets, but because I like the idea of having this all to myself.
Its almost time to call it a day and head to the house. Thank goodness. There is nothing to watch on Monday nights, well except for football. And I do like football, but by the time Monday rolls around, I am kinda burned out on it. I think I am burned out on a lot of things.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Uninspired
Written by:
always kris
at
3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you should give us a sample of your wild side. Maybe give us a time when you felt out of control?
i cant believe you just said that deepest darkest secrets (about monday nite football)!
um, what about what you have done for the past 10 years of birthdays ... thats a recent something !?
or following on from Toby's - what about last time you made luve in the afternoon !!?
I know how you feel, its not easy to sit here and "just" write. I wish it came easy to me. Then I could write a novel about something, but I guess some of us are boirn story tellers and others good listeners or readers.
Our blogs are for us to be just who we are, So, if you battle to write about anything in particular, then just ramble on about you and your day. Go for it
Post a Comment