Friday, October 06, 2006

Ditto

Isnt it amazing how a song can take you to a certain place in time or make you think of someone? "Lips of Angel" is on the radio right now. It takes me back to the concert a about a month ago when I heard it live. Then I remember the first time I heard the song. It made me melt.

One of the girls I went to the concert with just came in my office and said, "I just cant work when this song is on."
Ditto.

"You can close your eyes to the things you do want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel. "


Sonic
Well duh me! Sonic is afterall called "America's Drive In", not other countries. lmao So here is a link if you are interesterd. Sonic is a fast food chain.
http://www.sonicdrivein.com/history


Quiet Please
Please, no yelling today. I have a headache. I need someone to rub my shoulders and the back of my neck for me. I get a lot of headaches. I think it is the way I sleep most of the time, but I am sure a lot of it is due to stress and staring at a computer screen all day. I am a side sleeper, with one knee bent, the other kind of straight, my booty kind of stuck out to the side. It is funny, my daughter sleeps just like I do. When I go in to wake her up in the mornings I smile. I see myself there all curled up. Anyway, back to my headaches. I think I need a fluffier pillow to keep my head propped up more so that my neck (spine) doesn’t drop down so much.

Hubby is out of town this weekend. My daughter is gone tonight, so mama gets a night at home alone. Gee....I wonder what I will do at home all alone? hmmmm, maybe I can play. ;-) I do know that a nice, hot bath with candles and a bottle of wine sound good. Nothing like seducing yourself, huh? I'm so easy! lol Usually I don’t prepare for playtime, it just ‘happens’. There have been many times when I have been at home alone and I don’t ‘partake' of the opportunity. Of course it feels good, but then sometimes afterwards, my heart hurts. I ache for the warmth of a body on top of mine…fingers interlaced with mine…the warmth of a breath in the crease of my neck...the eyes looking back in to mine. It almost just reminds me of how lonely I feel. I know you are all sitting there thinking, “but she is married!” I am. We have sex. Sometimes. Every now and then. But ‘making love’, I guess that is what I am wanting. I guess I am just an old fashioned kinda gal, I want the heart that goes along with the man.

7 comments:

always kris said...

wrong, the cd is great. There are a lot more songs on there that you should hear.

Ordinary Girl said...

I feel for you Kris. I know exactly what you mean! even though I am not married and even though I am actually quite cool with sex without all the love stuff, and even though I don't ever really feel lonely, it must be hard to 'have sex' with somebody you used to 'make love' with. If I think about the person I love, I can't even imagine that, in fact I think I'd rather go without than be in that situation. Perhaps that's my relationship fear after all??

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more Kris, we can all get good sex more or less on tap, but you can't beat that chemistry when really in love and lust at the same time

always kris said...

like I have said OG, hubby and I are great friends, we laugh, we love to do the same things together and most importantly, we are parents. But when it comes to a spark, there isnt one. Is there supposed to be in 10++ years of marriage? I want it, I ask for it.

Sleepless, does the lust and love always stay mixed though and what do you when it doesnt?

Anonymous said...

Kris I don't think there is any one answer to your question. I think the key to everything is communication. If you communicate what you want effectively and your partner is prepared to and actually listens its a start. At least if they then answer honestly, you both know where you stand (i.e. if you both want the same things in the future or if you are really doing nothing more than existing. You both have to be willing to compromise and be committed. If you don't have that commitment you have nothing). It is entirely possible that you both want the same thing or at least are willing and able to try, but unless you really talk about it, you have little chance of achieving the holy grail

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Remind me never to call you hun or love on the telephone.....

Verification. rgwnk

really great wank?
really good women need kisses??

always kris said...

LMAO @ Joe...I said by a man I dont know from Adam, at least I know your name, so you are one step ahead.

I go for really good women need kisses on that word verf. Good job. lol