Sunday, October 01, 2006

A little grumpy I am

I woke up grumpy from a nap. That is unusual for me. Especially on a Sunday afternoon. The only thing better on a Sunday afternoon than a nap is sex. I love afternoon sex. Maybe that is why I am grumpy. Maybe I need some afternoon sex. Oh hell, who knows. At this point I dont care. I didnt even sleep good last night. I got up and moved to couch and slept there all night. I dont know why I cant sleep good in a bed, with clean sheets nonetheless, but I can sleep on a couch. But then again, even there, I had to swap from one end of the couch to the other to get comfy. I dont know what it is. I sure wish it would stop though.
I went on a short trip yesterday. I traveled north for an hour. It was a good day to get out and drive. I went to my nephew's birthday party. It was nice to see family. It always feels so good to get a hug from your mom. It is amazing how fast time goes, seems like just yesterday I was making that trip to go to his birth. I was tired when I got home. I did get a short, unexpected phone call last night that made me smile.
Edit: I was just told I was being an 'asshole' :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who said this? I'll kick his ass! ;-)

CK

always kris said...

get in line, I'm going first.

Tobiwan said...

I don't see how sweet kris could be confused with an asshole. Maybe today's opposite day?

Sexless mornings are usually a lot harder to deal with than others. Morning wood helps because that doesn't go away until it's 'taken care of' in one form or the other.

always kris said...

Well Tobi I dont have that problem, the mornin' wood. I just like the afternoon so you don't have to worry about going to work.
Solution: just the day off and spend ALL day in bed, that takes care of the morning AND the afternoon! ;-) Problem solved.

I'm really not an asshole. I just stood my ground, so therefore I was called an asshole. :-) I can be a tad bit stubborn.

Mummy said...

I cannot imagine you with assyholeness stuff going on either ... wowee!!! I wanna hurt them.

word verif rocks:
pnxyxxux