I had to go to hell aka Walmart Friday night. I was out of dry cat food, and if any of you have cats, then you know they will NOT go ignored if there is no food. It doesnt matter if they are hungry or not. It is the mere fact that they have the authority to demand that food be put there. Ok, so anyway. I was walking across the parking and guess who I spotted. Remember "him"? I dont think my heart has ever beat so fast! I was literally scared. Thank goodness I was not all dressed up in work clothes this time, I had on jeans and tshirt. He was standing there making a scene yelling at his daughter. I was unsure if he was leaving or coming in. As I entered the foyer area of the store, I went back around and peeked out a side door. He was leaving. Thankfully! My heart was still pounding out of my chest. At least I know what he drives now. I dont think I will go to that hell aka Walmart again.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
Congrats on your first linking, it worked! (used it to refresh my memory on the weirdo!)
He was so strange. My heart hasnt pounded like that in a long time, good or bad! lol
I hate walmart. And I hate weirdos even more. Its freaky how much things like that can bother you. I have that uncomfortable unsafe feeling you get when there is a potential physcho around.
Find a Target girl..less weirdos there..
Anne, maybe my Walmart guy and your paper shredder dude are brothers? LOL
What made you think you'd scared me off? ;)
afraid maybe I was too "forward" in my comment manslut. lol I love that name. So why did you take down your blog? You commented you had another blog, what is it? Thanks for coming by, come back again.
I didn't take down my blog. It's still there... what I *did* do was update the template but OG was able to comment yesterday so I'm assuming that everything worked OK.
My other blog is at rhino.livejournal.com
Can you see it from this address?
http://beta.blogger.com/profile/15332451660794474378dylsip
Nope. cant see it. fix it! lol
whew! That journal is a bit "busy". Yes, I am a simplistic woman. lol
well I can see it now when I click on your name. Sorry for the trouble. Actually I just like talking to myself and commenting on my own blog. lmao So thanks for providing me that opportunity!
:-)
Busy?? Possibly... but I'm used to it. I was one of the first 5000 people to use Livejournal (it has a membership level of over 11 million now) and I've watched it grow, so I have some allegiance to it :)
wow, now theres a change!
A loyal man! :-)
Heh... some might agree with you. Some might not :)
I just meant loyal to "live journal". I dont know you well enough, yet, to question anymore than that at this point. ;-)
btw, thats a cool pic MS.
I was just thinking that it didnt take you long to pick up on this blogger stuff, but I guess working on computers is what you DO huh?
You can ask anything. I'm fairly open :)
As for the pic, it's OK 'cause it hides away all the fat and stuff!!
But yes... I work with PCs and stuff so it's fairly easy (for me) to pick up.
ok, you said ask, so....
well I have a blogger question, I tried to add your link and it looks like I dont have room, it runs it my previous posts section....cannot I not move that down or is something that is "set" in the template?
Hmmm. Not so sure on that one. It looks to me as though you have a limited space to put links and, at the moment, I can't see how to increase that space.
I'm disappointed. I've failed at the first hurdle!!
maybe I will give you a second chance. I am a pretty forgiving person. lol
and there I was all excited cos you had 20 comments. MOST OF THEM FROM YOURSLEF!!!
you have been busy havent you?
Huh...I never knew that Wal-Mart had a foyer!
lmao @ Adam, 'cuse me, an 'atrium', is that what it is called? Ok, the damn front of the store where all the freakin toy machines are...better? ;-)
well Joe, I seem to be the only person that will talk to me. :-(
HINT HINT lol
so its still Halloween where u are? Its 1Pm here already
Hey Kris, where did my cool clock go???
Post a Comment