Hey...you know what is dumber that walking on traintracks at night?
Walking on traintracks at night with headphones on.
Yep, a girl was killed here last night because of that. Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking, but then again, that's the problem...they dont!
Explain how it can be cold enough last week to turn the heat on in the house, but yet today it is almost 90 degrees?!?!
The Cardinals won last night. So they are playing again tonight, gotta go get more beer. The only thing about beer is it makes me feel so bloated. yuck.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Don't try this at home
Written by:
always kris
at
2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Just wait...lawsuit against iPod to follow.
Hello you.. why so quiet?
Get on the vodka, Kris. It's the yeast in the beer that makes you bloated. Plus vodka is less calories and gets you drunk quicker!
Thanks Sam! lol :-)
That is EXACTLY what I need, to get drunk quicker! :-p
I bet you are right Adam! I hadnt even thought about that. Actually, to tell you how technologically behind I am, I didnt even THINK iPod. I was thinking Walkman. I am showing my age huh? lol
I am talking Joe. lol Why do you say I am quiet?
Post a Comment