Saturday, October 28, 2006

Too Much Time

[1] What is your middle name? An old family name, it was my great-grandmother’s maiden name
[2] What color is your mailbox? Black
[3] Are you available? Why? Are you asking me out?
[4] Have you ever hit a deer? No

[5] Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home? No
[6] Do you get the paper delivered to your house in the morning? Only Sundays.
[7] Who checks the mail in your house? Whoever gets home first.
[8] Do you have a small driveway? Yes
[9] Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you? No, it is a factory setting, nothing cool.

[10] What do you do first in the morning? Go to the bathroom.
[11] What brand is your printer? Hewlett Packard
[12] Do you enjoy fighting with people? No, I avoid confrontation.
[13] Is your hair naturally straight or curly? Straight, but only because it is so short, but it is very thick and has a lot of ‘body’, there is some curl mixed in, my dad has naturally curly hair.
[14] Who was your kindergarten teacher? Mrs. Bass
[15] Are you taller than your mother? No…but my daughter it already taller than me!
[16] Do you have a favorite word? Yes, "Why?"
[18] Are you God? Is this a typo? I don’t like this question!
[19] What do you do to get over a broken heart? Cry
[20] Do you have a deep dark secret? Yes
[21] Do you enjoy writing in colored pens? No.
[22] Does anything hurt on your body right now? My throat
[23] Do you often cry during a movie? Yes, sad or happy.
[24] Do you hate your life? No!
[25] Do you get mad easily? Yes. I have a smart mouth and short temper. I have been told it is not ‘what’ I say, but ‘how’ I say it. I raise my voice a lot.
[26] What is your biggest pet peeve? double standards.
[29] What is your away message? home, work or cell? lol
[30] Do any of your friends have kids? Yes. Most do.
[32] Who should pay on the first date? Whoever asked.
[33] How many years older than you are you willing to date? I don’t have an age "limit" set in my mind.

[34] Do you have any friends? Of course
[35] Do you have any mean friends? Not that I am aware of, maybe I am the mean one?
[36] What is the ugliest color in your opinion? burnt orange
[37] Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn't stand? Not that I know of
[38] Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff? Yes
[40] Do you itch your ears? Yes
[42] What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now? Hanes sweatpants
[43] How tall are you? 5’3"
[44] What is the closest green object? the stool I have my feet on
[45] What is on your feet? New Balance slip on sneakers
[46] Do you like watermelon? Yes!
[48] Do you want to have kids? If I have one, is it too late to say no? lol
[49] What is the brightest color you're wearing? Pale pink thsirt
[50] Who is the friend you have that you would never have expected to have gotten to know? all of my blogger friends!
[52] What's your mothers middle name? Ann
[53] Stupidest movie you ever saw? I am bad with movies, I cant remember any good or bad.
[55] Do you like your dad? Yes
[56] Do you have any TV shows on DVD? Miami Vice. I want Grey’s Anatomy for Christmas.
[57] Are you wearing makeup? No, actually just took a shower.
[58] Do you have a tattoo? No.
[61] Do you know how to draw? No.
[63] Who is your hero? My mom. My mom has lupus and is pain a lot. But I never hear her complain. Instead I complain to her and I feel like a bad daughter. She put up with my dad for many years for us kids and I admire her for finally standing up to him, with my help, and finding a life that she is happy with now.
[64] Who did you last IM? CK
[65] Do you work a lot of hours? 40/week
[66] What do you do when you are stressed out? Sleep
[67] Who was the last person to call you? Hubby
[68] Is there anything you regret? Yes, dont we all?
[69] Do you know where your family name originated from? Germany.

[70] Is there an animal that creeps you out? Snakes.
[71] What was the last thing you did for fun? Shopping.
[72] Last time you cried? A week or two ago. I get teary-eyed a lot.

I got this from Joie and I agree with her, what is up with these numbers?? I didnt skip any, that is just how whacked up they were!

2 comments:

Mummy said...

I love the blank numbering !!!! Valid point !!!!!

always kris said...

well I couldnt just SKIP them!!
:-)