"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat,
or will stay awake just to watch you sleep...
wait for the boy who kisses your forehead,
who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats,
who holds your hand in front of his friends,
who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on.
One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you....
The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”
Sunday, October 22, 2006
The one I dream of...
Written by:
always kris
at
6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Romantic.
I guess that quote could be a good description of soulmates?
*sigh* i remember those things ... well written. x
wow!!! thats exactly what im waiting on !!! is that from a song ?
just for the record, I dont mind being called hot. I think that being beautiful is something that comes from the inside and is not just based on outward looks. Now...the kisses on the forehead....definitely something I have dreamed about and something I have talked about....*sigh*
Natural beauty is something that I hope I possess, ie the sweatpants and the no makeup. I think men often get caught up in the persona of "beauty" from what they see on magazine covers and tv and none of it it is real. Then they spend their life trying to obtain something that can never be had. Oh well...just my two cents, for what they are worth.
Hi trinity, nice to see you here!
Joie, I have a website I go to and read quotes. That is one that I found and I liked. I have a lot. Good luck on your search.
I just want someone who will treat me like a lady and fuck me like a whore ;-)
I'm such a romantic eh?!!
isnt that something we all wish for but are afraid to say OG? ;-)
Glad it's not just me then!
nope, I am just not as good as expressing myself as you are OG
My new favorite quote from OG:
"I just want someone who will treat me like a lady and fuck me like a whore ;-)"
Now why can't more women just admit this? *smirk*
Glad you liking my quote. Don't worry Kris, you're obviously much more of a lady than I am!
And Tobi, why can't more men just do this?!
My other favourite quote... "You're not the first, and you won't be the last". Tends to put them in their place!
lol OG and where does that get me? usually with a broken heart and bruised ego! Oh well, I cant change who I am, but thank you. But I will definitely remember that quote! ;-)
OG I just love your style!!!
Nice post Kris and magazine covers aren't real, I for one don't find the 'supermodels' an attractive proposition at all! Natural beauty is so much more enticing!!
Where can I find someone like that?
get in line Sam! lol I'm first!
;-)
Post a Comment