I had to go shopping today at lunch, notice I said "had to"...like I need an excuse to go shop! No seriously, I did today. I was trying to find something to purchase for a man's birthday. Halfway through my lunch hour and the women's department, I remembered I wasnt there for ME! gasp! So I wandered lifelessly over the men's department, whereupon I came to a realization: men's stuff is boring. I am so glad I am a girl! And on a side note, I cant wait for it to turn cool, I am so excited about wearing gauchos with boots!!! :-) Whooo hoo!
*I was almost so overcome with feminity that I posted in pink, but I decided to save you all, (what? all three... five of you?) the horror of having to read in that color! lol Your welcome! :-p
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Girl Power*
Written by:
always kris
at
3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I demand pink!
What is gaucho boots ?
Pink is acceptable I guess, but I share your same dissatisfaction with the Men's sexion. There should be more hot women in this part of the Store so we can be pursuaded by our stupid hormones to buy something they say makes us look sexy.
Joie ~ Guachos and boots. The are like long capris with flare legs, stopping at mid calf. And they look like they are going to be popular with knee hi boots. How do I post pics here and I will see if I can find one on the net to post. Can you copy and paste pics? There is so much I need to learn about this darn thing. Help! lol
Well Tobi, I'm not that forward, refer to #6 on my list. I might not say it, but I could be thinking about how sexy I might look in it or how good it might look laying crumpled up in the floor after I took it off of him! ;-) lol
Post a Comment