One of my favorite times, besides the early morning, is when the house is all clean. The floors are swept (hardwood), the dishes are done and put away, everything is dusted, laundry's clean, folded and put away, there is no junk lying around on the kitchen table or the floors (ie school papers, books, backpacks, gym duffle bags). When all is clean and tidy, I love to light candles. I love turning off all the lights and just using the candles for light. I wish I could have more of those times. Lit candles, clean house, cup of coffee and reading a book. Nice dream huh? Time to wake up and get back to the real world.
I was told this week that if I wanted romance, read a book. I should have gone to the bookstore this weekend instead of wasting my time at home.
Some of the things I love about the weekend: jeans, sneakers if I go out or running around with socks on at home, no make-up, unless I go to church (which I didnt today), sports bra, and to be the ultimate geek, I wear my glasses instead of my contacts.
Hey, you know what? I am the world's worst mom. Really! I am. Just ask my daughter. She told me today that she was going to live with grandma (my mom) because I loved the animals (our pets) more than her. Just wait OG, Joe...those sweet little angels that you have now, they grow up. It is on days like today that I wonder why I wished for a girl instead of a boy. lol
I am going nuts trying to figure out how to add blogs to my sidebar. I got a name to appear, but when I would click on it, it would say that it couldnt find the URL. I am a computer dummy. Dont you love it when you figure out how to do something?!? I did it! I figured it out! I am so proud of myself. I am trying to it, but dang, that takes some time to add doesnt it?? I didnt ask anyone's "permission", so if you dont want me to put your blog up there, I will take it down if you want me to.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Take Me Away
Written by:
always kris
at
4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hmm I dont know how to add links.. so dont worry your tons better tha I am at "puter Stuff. HElp
well maybe I can teach you and you can teach me something in return? Any suggestions? lol
I'll teach you anything you want... no strings.
Post a Comment