I had the candles lit and positioned around the bathroom. I had the bathtub as full as it could possibly get without overflowing. I undressed and slowly immersed my body into the water. Inch by inch I could feel the water covering my body. The water was a perfect temperature. From the dim candlelight, I could see the steam rising off the water. I knew that my skin was turning a soft shade of pink from the tingling sting of the hot water. I took a sip of my wine. It was so cool and went down so easily. I took a few sips and placed it carefully back on the edge of the tub. I could see the perspiration on the chilled glass as it sat along side the steaming tub. I was so relaxed being at home alone. The whole house was quiet. I closed my eyes and leaned back just as my head came to rest on the back of the bathtub. I lay there for a few minutes, relaxing, feeling the water warm touching every inch of my body. As I slowly opened my eyes to reach for my wineglass again, something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. I was startled. I gasped. I just thought I was alone. How long had he been sitting there quietly watching me in the dark? Had he been sitting there watching me the whole time? I smiled at him and told him how much I loved having him there with me. I kind of blushed knowing that he had been watching me. He always has a way of making me feel so loved and not so alone. Arent pets wonderful?
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
More reliable than a man anyday!
lol 'me'...true.
I love how much they need me. They think I am the BEST and they arent out looking for someone better.
This has sooooo happened to me, romantic bath with the cat,... um, yeah, ok then.
I miss getting my cats stoned~*sigh*.
The romantic bath made me think about the first time I noticed my cats watching my ex and I have sex.
'Don't you have anything better to do?'
~'Meow'
my family laughs at my cat, he is my shadow, follows me everywhere. he even sleeps on me, not beside me, on me. :-)
although I wouldnt 'allow' my cats to get high, I wonder, what are they like high? lol lmao @ dont you have anything else better to do? dont you know they are laughing our "doggie" style?? And nothing like a cold nose in an unforbidden spot to make you lose concentration on the task! ;-)
Post a Comment