Friday, October 20, 2006

Not a lot to say

Ballgame last night was freezing. I LOVED IT! The company could have been better. Hubby sits there like a lump a log, as someone put it, felt like I was talking to a brick wall. Looking up in the stands for him when I got there, saw him, no reaction. I asked him later what was wrong. He said he was cold! Well so was I. Geesh! Laugh, talk, cuddle, something! He's the man, he is supposed to keep me warm! We lost. But it was fun. I hope we win tonight's game. This is the high school team playing tonight.

Got home, watched Survivor. It was okay. Then watched Grey's. It was good. Then I watched the Cardinal / Mets' game. It was great! The Cardinals are going to the World Series! Again! Please God, dont let this be a repeat of 2004!

Sorry guys, I am kind of in a pissed off mood right now, and no that doesnt mean "drunk", I am mad, upset.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have some stamina if you watched that lot after an evening of footy!

always kris said...

I did it all sleepless and even threw a quick trip to the mall in so that I could return something. It wasnt a long game. It was just a few quarters of 13-14 year olds. Thursday nights are a good night for television here.