Tuesday, October 17, 2006

One Month

It was one month ago that I made my first post. Blogging was a whole new world to me. Since then I have posted every day, at least once. And now? I cant think of one thing to say.

I saw on the news where there was an earthquake in New Zealand today. I am wondering / hoping that Joie is ok.

After work I am going to get some beer and go home and watch the baseball game that was postponed due to rain last night. Go Cardinals! A friend and I talked about going to a Cardinals game together once.

Why do we remember the things that we do? I have a very good memory. I have been told this. It is part of my personality, because I pay very close attention to details. Sometimes though I wish I didnt remember the things that I do. It hurts sometimes to have memories that you cherish with someone, only to have that person not remember. Makes you feel foolish. Sometimes a sharp memory brings pain. Maybe I should start drinking more. Woodrow? Meet ya for lunch? lol

5 comments:

Sam said...

I hope I am doing as well as you after a month, kris! What did we do without it (1 week anniversary for me!) I've posted that recipe on my blog now. It is my favourite for days you need to claw back.

Woodrow said...

Remember last weekend?

Woodrow + alcohol + married woman = trouble.

Better not;)

Ordinary Girl said...

I have an appalling memory generally. Literally things go in one ear and straight out the other. But it's damn annoying that there is stuff that try as hard as I can I can't remember (everyone I've ever slept with for one!!), and yet there's stuff I'd be happy to forget that just goes round and round in my head! I think I need an external hard drive :-) Hopefully my blog will help.
PS. Hmmmm, thinking I might need to check out Woodrow...

Anonymous said...

Well I started blogging around the same time and I can honestly say I'm loving it! I have a VERY BUSY and interesting life and if I tried to explain why I spend so much of my little free time on here doing it now, I'd say its like a good woman! You can go out for a bite to eat, but when there is a steak in the house, the temptation to dine out is somewhat diminished!

Mummy said...

what earthquake? um, ok, i was shaking with anger and the blues yesterday, but no earth moving experiences (dammit!) - but v sweet of u to think of me, I just read what you said to some workmates, and we are all like "ahhhhh".