Saturday, October 07, 2006

Expect Nothing

I have such a problem with myself. I build things up in my mind how I think they 'should' go and then when they dont, I get pissed and I am hurt. Why do I set myself up like that? Expect nothing. That should be my new motto.

Why cant I be like other people and turn my feelings off? Why do I have to feel and care so damn much? People tell me that is one of things they love about me, that I have such a big heart. But you know what a big heart gets you? No, not more love, just more heartache.

What is that thing in that damn movie with Arnold S....crap, I cant think of the name! Anyway, the machines...they dont have feelings. A droid? I dont even know if I am in the same freakin movie. I am not a movie buff. Anyway, that is what I wish I was, a droid. No feelings, no emotions, most importantly , no heartache.

But you know what? The only way someone can break your heart is if you let them. I have no one to blame but myself.

5 comments:

Ordinary Girl said...

Awwww!! Kris honey!! Wish I could give you a hug xxx

always kris said...

Awwww how sweet! Thank you! I love hugs! I am good, really, just me talking to myself, with everyone else reading, kind of like you do with DM. lol It is helping, it is just making me stronger.

Wild Cat said...

((xx))

always kris said...

Thank you "me"!

I guess I could just say, "Expect nothing, then be surprised by everything"

Mummy said...

And when your heart hurts its only cos you are alive...