Monday, October 02, 2006

Listen

Does anyone remember the 80's movie, "About Last Night" with Demi Moore and Rob Lowe? I had the soundtrack on cassette. I would love to find it on CD, but I dont know if they even made a CD back then. This song is from the movie, its by Bob Seger. I love it.
http://www.tinkerddb.net/LivingInsideMyHeart/
The music should start when you get to the website, so have your volume ready.

3 comments:

Mummy said...

I remember the film, vaguely, but not the song. didn't Bob Segar sing 'we got tonight, who needs tomorrow'... i love that song.

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

I too am a kid of the 80's. I have always doubted anyone born in any other area would ever have as much good music or as many "feelgood" movies as we did back then.

St Elmos Fire, About LAst Nite, The Breakfast Club, Flash Dance, Footloose. That movie with River Phoenix in it...what was it called. Silly movies like Class of 84. All The poltergiest movies Teh silly arsed Porkies. Raiders of the Last Arks series. Etc

I remember when Demi Moore was the hotest thing since Slice bread and Rob Lowe was every girls wet dream.
So Kris Write about your youth, what it was you dreamt about, and move sloely forward to today. Everones life is interesting, even if they dont have a sordid past like most of us. Nothing wrong with innocence. Innocense lost is Innocense lost forever.l

m/p said...

girl, i love love love that movie. this guy i was watching it with in college got pissed because i said the lines.

word for word.

and i remember this song. it is one of my all-time fav.

i had the soundtrack, too, but like you, on cassette.