Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bouncing Thoughts

Oh. My. Gosh! Last night I had a strawberry cheesecake shake from Sonic. It was heavenly! Ok, I have to ask this question...Joe? Joie? OG? Do they have Sonics where you live? I am going to say I doubt it, but I thought I would ask. I am infatuated with this whole different country thing. I want to hear more about where ya'll live and how things are different.

Wow, that song that I was asking about a few weeks ago, "Crashing Cars" (thanks Joie!) from Grey's Anatomy is on the radio right now. I hear it all the time now. I guess everyone else liked it too. I actually bought the soundtrack to Grey's (#2) that has this song on it. I bought it and the Tim McGraw CD that I have been wanting . I am still waiting for a CD to arrive in the mail that a friend of mine was supposed to burn for me. You would think that since I didnt even get a card from this friend for my bd that the least he could do is burn this CD for me, right? ;-) I think so too.

I am having the biggest craving for roast beef, potatoes and carrots right now!!! I think I know what I might be cooking this weekend.

I have a problem with a man who doesnt know me from Adam calling me "sunshine" and "babe" on the phone.

Speaking of men...I love a man with a goatee or just a little bit of scruff. Yum! I think that is so damn sexy! I dream of passionately kissing a man that has a goatee! And I have heard that they are good for other things too. ;-)

I have an outside cat. She is a vicious hunter.
The death toll at my house in the past week stands at five:
2 squirrels, 1 rat, 1 mouse, 1 baby snake
And did I mention I live in a city, in a neighborhood, not out in the country. (I wish!) She loves us so much that she brings them as a 'love offering' and places them right on our back step and leaves them for us. Awwww. (Not really) The only one that really bothers me was the snake. Because where there are baby snakes...there is a mama somewhere! I am not necassarily 'afraid' of snakes. Actually we had some as pets growing up, a boa and phython. I held them. But they were in cages. I dont care for the "unexpected" surprise of seeing one outside in my yard.


#48, claification for Joe

To understand #48, you have to refer back to #47 and then #46.
46. I love to cuddle, snuggle, kiss and spoon
47. I think I could do this for hours
48. I would love to try
'Pillow talk' I guess would be a good way to describe what it is that I am trying to refer to. You know taking a day off of work and do nothing, well not 'nothing', but do 'something' all day. Something that didnt require you to get out of bed...or off the floor...or out of the shower...or off the kitchen table...


When

I found this, I liked it and I wanted to share it.

"When you smiled, you had my undivided attention.
When you laughed, you had my urge to laugh with you.
When you cried, you had my urge to hold you.
When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

6 comments:

Tobiwan said...

Y'know, the more things you post about yourself Kris, the more I see that you're not all that different than most of us. That closet freak of yours is just beating down the door to get out isn't she?

I would like a cat again some day...they're the best companions a guy could have second only to a nympho girlfriend. I wouldn't even mind if they brought me dead things! I promise I would only get kittykitty stoned once a day too!

Ordinary Girl said...

Never was a truer word spoke than that last poem post!

Ordinary Girl said...

And what the hell are Sonics???

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Second that .. WTH are Sonics? None here in Aus.

Now Kris.. I think you are going great guns girl. Wow. writting is much improved and right up there, "onya girl!"
I used to like cats until i moved into my Rental. While my dogs were still in quarentine, the neighbours cats( about 17 of them) used to all come into my yard to do their business. People say Cats are clean as they never crap in their own yard ..True, they do it in the neighbours. The placed reeked of cat shit and pee. They come over and spray my front door. Am starting to hate them. So hard to keep a place health with smelly cat pee all over the place. Not long to go b4 I move thankfully

Mummy said...

OMG!! your cat's death toll is almost impressive!! Nup, no sonics here, sonic the hedgehog was last sonic we got in NZ!

Freddy said...

Chasing Cars Kris, Chasing, not Crashing :-)
I do hope you got the album and therefore already knew that
It is excellent, especially Set The Fire.